WINTER IS COMING!
With the cold weather fast approaching, this is an ideal time to get you and your families immune system on high defence and ready to tackle all those nasty colds and flus!
Who has time to be sick? We certainly don’t and here are our top 5 tips on natural immunity boosting for you and your family.
- Soothing a sore throat
- Boost immunity with antioxidants
- Relieves sinus infections
- Aid in wound healing
Manuka honey is a great weapon to defend against and treat any winter infections. This great tasting honey can be added to tea or to hot water with a splash of lemon, sure to ease cold and flu symptoms in no time.
With its high antioxidant content manuka honey is beneficial not just in boosting your immune system, but also on a topical level against tissue damages and aid in wound healing.
Figtree Organics carry one of the best manuka honeys on the market. HNZ Manuka Honey is independently tested for quality and bioactivity.
Olive Leaf Extract
- Relieving fever, coughs and sore throats
- Breaking down mucus (antimucolytic)
- Supporting healthy immune function
Olive leaf extract contains oleuropein, a powerful antioxidant. It has antimicrobial properties which may help shorten the duration and severity of colds and flus.
One teaspoon (5ml) three times a day of NutriVital Liquid Olive Leaf Extract 40+ is sure to keep you and your family immune boosted for the winter season.
- Used for thousands of years as an immune booster
- Acts as a anti-inflammatory for the lungs and respiratory system, reducing coughing symptoms
- Beneficial for those who get sick often or the elderly
Astragalus is an adaptogen herb, that allows the body to cope with the stress of a compromised immune system and helps you bounce back faster from minor infections and recurrent colds.
Figtree Organics carry a wide range of products containing Astragalus herb, Fusion Health’s Astra 8 Immune Tonic has the best bang for your buck, an excellent reputation for easing cold and flu symptoms and enhancing recovery and energy levels.
- Provides 24hr immune support
- Potent antioxidant
- Essential vitamin for function of the immune system
Vitamin C is one of the most common and highly recommended solutions to cold and flu symptoms. Due to its high antioxidant potency its very effective in helping a recovering immune system and in easing cold and flu symptoms.
Nutra-Life Ester-C is one of the gentlest forms of vitamin c on the market. It’s particularly great for people who are sensitive to acidic foods but need a vitamin c boost. It has a sustained energy release and can be active for up to 24 hours.
- Helps reduce the risk of upper respiratory infections
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds and flus
- Helps from the on set of symptoms
Herbs of Gold Echinacea is a high strength and whole plant blend of echinacea available in both liquid or capsules. It provides both ongoing immune support and cold flu relief.
AND FOR THE KIDS:
Kids Immune Care
- Maintenance of a growing immune system
- Naturally sweetened with tooth friendly Xylotol. Tasty chewable tablets in strawberry and vanilla flavours
- Helping to shorten the duration of your little ones cold and flu
Herbs of Gold Children’s Immune Care, is specifically formulated for children over 2 years old with natural ingredients and no artificial sweeteners.
All of these products and more are available at Figtree Organics, come on in and ask our friendly staff for the best winter immune booster for you and your family.